Catch Surf Beater JOB Jamie O’Brien Signature Pro Hot Pink Softboard
The gnarliest Beater® yet! All-new Original 54 PRO is built for next-level shredding with our new hi-performance removable fin system allowing for harder carves and added drive. Match that with custom-colored decks, rad graphic bottoms and you’ve got one bad ass shred stick! Features a strong, light-weight and water-resistant core with dual (x2) maple-ply wood stringers and high density bottom to make it the stiffest most durable Beater ever made! All Original PRO models are equipped with our new hi-performance fin system and 4” Beater PRO model Keel fins.
About this board:
Fins: Included (They are also removable)
Tail shape: Swallow Tail
Dimensions/Litres: 54” (4’6”) x 20” x 2.5” (35 Liters)
- FINS INCLUDED
- The Original All-purpose, Fully Customizable Shred Stick!®
- Fun for all skill levels! And can take a Beating!
- Tapered D-rails and twin-channel crescent tail for finless performance.
- Dual-composite core with twin maple-wood stringers.
- Old-School 8lb PE deck and impact resistant HDPE slick skin.
- Pop-thru leash plug at tail.
- Hi-Performance fin system with Beater PRO model Keel fins.
- Requires surf wax for grip.
- Designed in California by Catch Surf.
About Catch Surf Softboards:
Catch Surf has been making waves in the surf industry over the last few years. Largely thanks to rippers like JOB and Kalani Robb. So, what is it about Catch Surf that has led to their meteoric growth?
Catch Surf was founded in San Clemente, California in 2007 by a chap called George Arzente. At the time he was a real estate developer, and had decided to take a one year sabbatical, so he could surf and chill in California.
During that time he realized his true passion for surfing, but also saw an opportunity to make surfboards like bodyboards – out of foam. And so Catch Surf was born from this mantra.
He teamed up with bodyboard industry veteran, Tom Moray, and they began designing the first foam surfboards.
There are no reviews yet.